Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hobbies!



Hobbies are good practices of a human that lead to the improvement and enhancement of one’s personality. Hobbies keep a person busy and so he has less scope to go for something bad, or waste his time. Hobbies even make a person more creative and talented. Talent cannot be gained just  by going to school. Only when we touch more and more creative hobbies, we can possess more talent.

Why should we take up a hobby?
Other advantages of hobbies!
Some general ideas for hobbies!
If money is an issue, here are some ideas to have fun for free! Even more ideas!
How can we find a hobby that we like?
You can also take this quiz or this quiz to help you find one! 
Write about your hobby!
What is it? Describe it! What do you get out of it?


8 comments:

  1. hi! My favorite hobby is horse riding.i love this sport cause it helps me to forget the bad thinks that happened to me all the weekend and it is relaxing for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hobby is tennis.I like this sport because I can spend my free time at something I like and I also make new friends and it makes me forget all my problems Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite hobbi is football.I like it because i can spend my free time,i can aiso forget the problems of every day life.When i am playing football i can learn it better.
    dimitris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!My favourite hobbie is football and I also like to play table tennis at school.I love football because is a very dynamic sport and is the most popular sport in the world.I forgot to say you that table tennis is also exciting.But,I think that you should try them to discover the joiness.

    Roume

    ReplyDelete
  5. manos simadiras11 March 2013 at 11:40

    My hobbies are swimming,reading,playing video games and modeling.They help me relax and forget my problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hobbies are: football,playing video games,making fake wars alone and writing my own fairytales.I have done 2 fairytales already.They make me happy and forget my problems. ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite hobby is playing piano. I like it very much because you can learn new things and you can have fun with your friends or alone.
    Dimos

    ReplyDelete
  8. my hobbie is basketball.i love playing with my friends.i also like football,but basketball is my favourite!it gives me a chance to have a little time playing outside with my friends and not playing on the home videogames


    hercules

    ReplyDelete