Sunday 5 March 2017

B1A!Dreamin'

If I were in LA...


I want you to draw a scene from a winter’s day: the trees are bare; the leaves on the ground are brown; the sky is grey. There is a man going for a walk. There is a thought bubble coming from his head. I also want you to draw a second picture. In this one the man is in a church. He is down on his knees and he is praying. The preacher is beside him. There is another thought bubble coming from the man’s head.

 Copy the words into the bubbles

  • Thought bubble one: I’d be safe and warm if I was in L.A.

    • Thought bubble two: If I didn’t tell her I could leave today.

      Please,repeat after me.

      1. All the leaves are brown And the sky is grey
      I’ve been for a walk
      On a winter’s day 
      I’d be safe and warm If I was in LA California dreaming On such a winter’s day
       2.I stopped into a church
      I passed along the way
      Well, I got down on my knees And I pretend to pray
      You know the preacher likes the cold
      He knows I’m going to stay California dreaming
      On such a winter’s day

      3. All the leaves are brown And the sky is grey
      I’ve been for a walk
      On a winter’s 
      If I didn’t tell her
      I could leave today California dreaming On such a winter’s day 

      Homework:Use windows movie maker or

No comments:

Post a Comment