Tuesday 25 February 2014

Festivals!

It happens all over the globe. People around the world call it by different names, though, some familiar, others less so. In New Orleans, it's Mardi Gras; in Denmark, Fastelavn; in Greece, Apokriés; in Venice, Carnevale; in Rio Carnaval; and in one tiny part of India, Intruz. They all grab the attention of the world.

"Apokries" Greece!
Facts
Video !

"Mardi Gras" New Orleans, USA!
Facts !
Video !

"Carnevale" Venice!
 Facts !
Video !
 
"Carnaval" Rio De Janeiro!
 Facts !
Video !
Video !

 Games!
A lot of games! 

Your carnival memories! 

3 comments:

  1. I remember last year my friend and I went to her village and we celebrate Apokries with dance, music,and a lot of fun.It was a really nice memory.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite carnival was at 2010 in Patra!!!Everybody was dancing and singing all the time.I was with my parents and with my sister and my cousins!!!It was great!!!I am gonna remember that carnival for a long time !!!
    Tasos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your carnival memories! In Brasil, we all now the carnival they prepare every year. Well, I didn't knew that they work ALL the year with no pay, and was surprised when I heard that they like it! I can't believe it! Anastasia P.

    ReplyDelete